Thursday, September 1, 2011

Please pray!

My friend, Sarah, needs prayer. I'm not sure how much detail to share but she is currently hooked up to life support and things have definitely been touch and go. Please pray for her. Her sister is one of my dear friends and her family is wonderful. I am heartbroken and just pray for God's miraculous healing for her. And for His comfort for the family.

Thanks. I'm a bit distracted right now b/c I think about Sarah all the time right now, yet I'm not telling the kids why I'm so distracted and I feel kind of bad, but it's just so scary and sad, but not above God!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. Will pray for Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry christy....will keep you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Christy! You are right--nothing is above God. I'll be praying for Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christy. So sorry! Sending thoughts of health to your friend and her family. Best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry. thoughts and prayers are on their way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping for good news to come soon. If you need to talk, just call. So sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete