Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting Wednesday

Many of the blogs I follow have Waiting Wednesday posts - always creative and it's exiting to realize another week has gone by and the process is moving along (especially during the long USCIS weeks coming up for us).

This week I wanted to post about Korean Food:
We were blessed this past Sunday. The wonderful family who hosts our church home group is Korean and A was willing to have the other women come over early and allow us to help her out (I think it was more work for her to have us there - it's like when kids "help" you do things) in making a Korean meal and then our whole home group ate it.

I've never had Korean food and was a bit nervous. I actually loved the food and amazingly even my kids found things that they really liked (my picky 6 year old asked for more of one dish!). I wish I could tell you what I ate but I'm still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment