Well, since all I can think of today is the fact that we're going to Florida tomorrow to see my best friend, H, I'm going to do a travel post.
10 great trips I've taken (I can't guarantee it's the top 10 but 10 that have been great in no particular order):
1. Europe with family when I was 9
2. Cross Country Trip with parents, brother, and grandparents when I was about 11(?).
3. Trip to FL to visit H and family then SURPRISE trip to Disney (surprise for the kids) with my in-laws!
4. Disney with LOTS of family after Brian returned from Iraq
5. Honeymoon to Disney (yes, we are Disney nuts - I am just a big kid in some ways and Brian inherited his love of all things Disney from his Mom)
6. Trip to Disney before Brian started Active Duty - best part of this trip was that it was impromptu - decided a week or so before hand that we were going and we loved it! So relaxed!
7. Trip to Gettysburg after Brian's first deployment. Awesome time just the 2 of us.
8. Trip to France in High School
9. Trip to Texas to visit A and E (and E and M's wedding)
10. Trip to VT with N (this would be H too but I have two good friends named H and N is a good nick name), K, A, E, and A. 4 of us worked together at a camp in VT over 10 years ago now (scary thought) and we got together for a 10 year reunion!
These may not all be to the most exotic places (only a couple of big trips really) but they're all trips I've truly enjoyed! There are many more but I could go on all day about traveling! ;) Such fun, even though it's more challenging with kids. Looking forward to a VERY exciting trip to Korea eventually! :)