Monday, December 20, 2010

Enough Grumbling - Merry Christmas!!!

E's last day of preshool was today and B is done tomorrow. It's almost Christmas VACATION! :) Hurray! I have to say I'm about as excited as the kids. It's taken me longer to get excited, but I'm there.

I can't wait to see family. It's always so much fun to see everyone and it's so festive.

I can't wait to sleep in once or twice. We don't do that much while traveling, but usually each of us gives the other a morning to sleep in! :)

I can't wait to celebrate - it's so much fun to see the joy that everyone has while celebrating Christmas. Especially children. I'm so excited.

But most important -
I can't wait to sing Happy Birthday Jesus with my children. To remind them of the greatest gift of all and to remember why we celebrate. Thank you God for this amazing gift!

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and family filled Christmas celebration. I am praying that 2011 brings referral and gotcha day posts for us both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas holiday so much too!!! A huge plus is having the kids home for 2 weeks with no schedules!! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great attitude. Happy Birthday to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete