Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Boy!

Suhbin turns 1 today. Kind of silly, but it makes me happy that he was born at night so that he really didn't turn 1 until today. I was wondering how we would celebrate if he was actually born on the 3rd in the US, but he wasn't so I don't have to worry about it.

I have so much to share about my baby boy, but today I just want to share that I am so thankful! I have prayed and prayed for our little one, and here he is. And he is amazing. He is our SON. He is B and E's BROTHER. We waited on the Lord, and He answered our prayers! Thank you, God! I am so thankful for friends and family that have been so supportive! I would love to name you all, but I also know you know who you are. You have waited with us, been impatient for us, cried with me (Brian doesn't feel the need for that to be an us), and are now celebrating with us so joyfully and I know that we are so blessed! Thank you!!!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy. Mommy, Daddy, Big Brother, and Big Sister can not wait to have you home! We also know you are celebrating with a foster family who is loving you while we wait for governments to agree that we can bring you home forever. We are so thankful for that foster family as well. We can't wait to meet them.

4 comments:

  1. Tears of joy!! I'm so happy that you received his referral before his first birthday and you will be holding him long before his second. Hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and so happy that you are looking at your son's picture on this special day. Looking forward to the day when we are looking at pictures of you holding your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy birthday little guy! You've got great parents who are ready and waiting to bring you home forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy HAPPY birthday!!! how exciting you got to celebrate it. :)

    ReplyDelete