Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 16th...

I meant to post this on Monday but I wanted to say that it has been 2 years and 5 months since we started this process. That means next month should be 2 1/2 years. Since Monday my mind was on the fact that Suhbin was DEFINITELY submitted for his EP this month, I forgot to blog. I didn't even blog about that! Wow! Bad Mommy!!!

So....on April 16th, 2 years and 5 months after starting this process, we got confirmation that our baby boy definitely has been submitted (sometime this month) for EP and WILL be home in May!!! Hoping the 2 1/2 year mark has us in Seoul!!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! It's been a long road for you but you are in the home stretch Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm SO happy for you. Congrats to you both!!!!!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am so very excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't to FINALLY see your baby boy in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete