Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adoption Fundraiser

Hi! I'm enjoying NY and I'm keeping up with your blogs at least somewhat (very excited about a couple of you who are finally getting so close to bringing your boys home!).

A friend of mine just started to sell Lia Sofia and to get started she offered to do an adoption fundraiser for us. Lia Sofia has some beautiful jewelry and it's buy 1 get 2 half off this month (it's the more expensive 2 that are half off also which is awesome!) and they have a lifetime warranty.

I'd love it if anyone wanted to order. The website is: http://www.liasophia.com/sites/kzs/catalog-intro and the hostess name is Christy *** - send me a message if you're interested.

I know many of you are financing your own adoptions which I understand completely but I thought I would put this out there. If you need to get some gifts for birthdays or shop early for Christmas this is a good opportunity! ;)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment