Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms, Moms-to-be, and Moms-in-waiting. I hope that you've had a terrific day!

I was able to get a little extra sleep this morning, Brian got up with the kids and let me sleep. He had breakfast mostly ready and I was able to just relax. I have the most amazing husband in the world (sorry to all of you who think otherwise, I'm sure it's true!). :) B had made me a small clay jar in art and a painting of a flower with his hand and fingerprints. G wrote her (nick)name for the first time inside my card. It was a very special morning.

Church was great. We're starting a series on marriage using Song of Songs which our pastor said is rated PG-13. Very interesting information.

We went to a Farmer's Market after church. There were a few fresh fruits and veggies though the local market is still fairly sparse. We did get some delicious pumpkin bread!

This afternoon we all had nap time. I actually fell asleep on the couch but it was good. It allows me to watch "Blind Side" tonight (w/o falling asleep) which I've been looking forward to since hearing Collins Tuohy speak at our adoption agency's annual conference.

Well, have a great night. I need to start watching so I can get some sleep. Fingerprints in the morning. Really hoping it all works out ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment