Friday, May 11, 2012

You guessed it!!!! Those magical letters!

Praise God, I can finally type these letters!!!  TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wow!  It's so surreal and we are leaving tomorrow!!!!  Wow!  Crazy, crazy, I'm almost did cartwheels through Walmart today.

OK, here's how it happened.  I almost cried when it hit 6:30 (9:30 eastern) because I thought no TC today.  We were told it would be the FIRST THING in the morning so we wouldn't spend all day expecting it.  So I called K with a question and left a message (A was out of the office).   When the phone rang 5 minutes later I though it was K calling back so I didn't get too excited.  She started with the small talk, how are you?  I said doing OK and she said "I think you're about to be doing a whole lot better" and I started crying.  I almost couldn't believe it!  She hadn't even gotten my message so it was just TC!!!  :)  It was crazy.  My husband has been calling me E all day b/c I'm bouncing off the walls! :)  I'm going to get my son!  He is coming home!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment