Wednesday, August 11, 2010

9 years!

I am so blessed to have been married to the best man in the world for 9 years today! Sorry to all of you who think your husband is the best but mine really is. :) He is also the best Daddy (right up there with mine, of course!). :) He spends so much time with the kids and truly enjoys it. We are both excited for what the coming year has to hold.

It is strange how in some ways 9 years seems so long and in others it was just yesterday that I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to my new husband! I love you Bri! Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin!


6 comments:

  1. happy nine years! and i don't know... my boy gives some pretty strong competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to get out and celebrate! Funny how all us wives think our husband is the best!! Very sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to the two of you! 9 years...that is amazing! I can't believe we are getting that old! I hope you guys are able to have a wonderful celebration for your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww - such a lovely post. Congrats on 9 years and here's to many, many more. I'm so excited to see the joys this next year brings you two and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete