Monday, August 9, 2010

Movement at our agency!

I'm sure there are referrals often enough but this week I actually know/blog with two people at our agency who received referrals. One is H - you can read her blog here: http://ouradoptionjourney-billheather.blogspot.com/
and the other is my friend G whom I met at a waiting parents meeting and we've been emailing back and forth. I am so thrilled for both of them. I'm also excited to see movement at our agency because we've now been waiting 1 month! I know this means many more until we get a referral but we're moving forward and that's wonderful!

During naptime today I will try to write about our camping trip with a 6 and 3 year old (which was smoother than our camping trip last summer with a 5 and 2 year old so it's something). :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful knowing that your moving isn't it!!! I'm excited for you! Can't wait o hear about the camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! :) Every referral brings you closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forward movement is always something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm SO excited! Can't wait to post pics of my baby boy! :)

    ReplyDelete