Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun Playdate!

B had dinosaur camp all week and loved it! What a cool idea for a camp.

G and I got to spend a lot of Mommy/daughter time together and it was great. We were very fortunate to get together with another Mom and her 2 daughters who are using the same agency as us and are just beginning their adoption journey. We had a fantastic time at the play area at the mall, then walking (running) around the mall and coming to screeching halts in front of anything that looked exciting (ie. Build a Bear, Pottery Barn Kids). I hope K and her daughters enjoyed getting together as much as I did because Ella and I had a great time and really enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy! I saw your post on the Mil adopt group and I was nodding my head the entire time, your reasons were our same reasons as well. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! I can't wait to back track and read your story, be blessed!

    ReplyDelete