Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Met Kala and Matthew!

We were so blessed to get to meet Kala and Matthew on Monday. Unfortunately for them my kids have been traveling and very busy so they were a bit hyper. They could NOT sit still during lunch but Matthew took everything in stride and that adorable little boy does NOT miss a thing! He is so observant and such a sweetheart. He shared his toys with my kids (and me) very willingly. We all loved his Pororo phone! I think he takes after his Mama who is sweet as can be. I was so excited to meet them both after reading about their adoption process and praying Matthew home. God is good!

Thanks Kala for taking the time to visit with us. Maybe next time the kids will be a bit calmer - though no guarantees.

5 comments:

  1. so awesome to meet up w/blog friends in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I still haven't met any bloggy friends in real life, but I hope to someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee! i love when blog worlds collide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you were able to meet them! What a story to share with your little one some day! Such a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! thanks for stopping by and for your sweet, encouraging words :) i'm guessing you live around the DC area because i saw that kala visited DC! i do, too and am making sure *I* get to meet up with her next time, too! :)

    ReplyDelete